Tuesday 1 October 2013

Six Word Memoir #4


This photo represents that I miss my hometown in Manila which is at the Philippines. I came to Canada 3 years ago and life sucks when you are away from your friends and family. My experience staying in Canada was wonderful I made lots of good friends for the past 3 years and I’ve never done things that I never done back home like seeing the shooting stars in Gimli, survival camp for cadets during the winter, holding a sword in taekwondo class, and visiting a lot of other provinces in Canada. I enjoy my life in Canada but I still miss home. My plan in the future is I’m finishing my university here in Canada and after that I’m going to start a new life in my hometown. The picture represents sadness because I miss the wonderful memories of what I’ve done back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment